It Staff Augmentation
From daily workload to highly complex systems, enhance workflow effectivity and accelerate IT deployment with holistic staff support
Highly qualified IT staff support for day-to-day administration
With over 10,000 specialized vetted IT professionals globally, and with deep expertise in the healthcare industry, Matrix provides healthcare organizations with highly qualified consultants who are willing and able to take over daily management responsibilities, enabling your staff to focus on vital hospital tasks.
Matrix has deployed numerous clinical and operational applicationsystems in both enterprise and midsize health organizations nationwide, leveraging the industry’s best practices and has successfully placed healthcare professionals in hospitals for the past 20 years. For that reason, many healthcare providers choose to have our team on-site for on-going project support, leadership, and delivery for the following, but not limited to, vital functions:
• Complete application support
• Strategic and tactical planning
• Budget management and development
• Large and small technology migrations
• Project executions
• ITIL services support to include Service Desk support
Being vendor agnostic allows us to deliver the most suitable set of solutions that are scalable and flexible, based on the client’s needs.
EMR-focused clinical service desk for smooth IT operations
The Matrix team acts as an extension of your IT department, enabling your organization to provide excellent customer service and maintain low overheads. Service Desks support the smooth operation of key systems, deliver real-time assistance to physicians/staff, and help drive clinical excellence.
We help healthcare providers run efficient and cost-effective operations. Our industry-vetted technical consultants are able to address the needs of healthcare organization with a world-class strategy that:
• Aligns capacity with activity growth
• Structures and maintain efficient service desk management
• Appropriately staffs and schedule resources
• Analyzes metrics and inform management on current trends
MATRIX EMR CLINICAL SERVICE DESK/IT RESPONSE CENTER
The Matrix EMR Clinical Service Desk/IT Response Center is a single point of contact with sophisticated clinical awareness. It helps dozens of healthcare organizations manage communications and issue resolutions from start to finish. This service is based solely in the US, as to ensure unmatched physician satisfaction.
Service Desk features:
• Application specialised desk: EPIC, CERNER, Meditech,Eclinical and Athenahealth
• Sophisticated ITIL, AI-enabled communication and ticketing system to allow in-depth analysis and address patterns to prevent future problems
• Robust structure that funnels issues to the right person for a quick response
• Highly qualified team with extensive experience in the healthcare industry