As more organizations are shifting infrastructure and services to the cloud, more are adopting a multi-cloud strategy.
But for all the benefits of a multi-cloud strategy, there are some challenges that come with it as well. Specifically it can be difficult to secure a multi-cloud strategy because of a lack of visibility across hosts and services. That makes it easier for hackers to find exploitable vulnerabilities within an organization’s infrastructure and it also makes it more difficult to meet compliance mandates.
Splunk's strength is the simplicity of connecting and secure cloud environment and start getting useful data immediately.
Join us at our live webinar to learn more about:
- Multi-cloud - What benefits come with hosting workloads in various public cloud infrastructures?
- Key challenges of Multi-cloud environments have on IT and security
- Splunk's strategy for best tackling Multi-cloud monitoring
- Live Demo ( ingesting data to Splunk from a cloud vendor )
- Questions and answers session